As far back as I can remember, my mom has loved Princess House. So, I knew that the products must be awesome. We went to parties where a lot of the women would rave about the gorgeous crystal and I kind of grew up around it all. was so excited to have the opportunity to test out some of the Princess House cooking items in our house.
The Fantasia Bake, Serve, & Store 3-in-1 Miracle Dish enables you to make delicious recipes in a jiffy using the microwave. The 3 qt and 1.5 qt casserole dishes are made of borosilicate glass and suited for going straight from the freezer to the microwave. Talk about convenience! The handles are wide so clumsy moms like me with kids wrapped around their legs will have a better grip to prevent dropping the dishes. I particularly love the size of the smaller dish to use for serving although the larger will be my preferred dish to use for potlucks! The silicone lid can fit o the bottom or the top of the dishes so you can cover them during transport and rest them atop the lid when it’s time to serve.
We also got the Princess House Silicone Steamer Set (which you can buy as a set with the Fantasia Bake, Serve, & Store 3-in-1 Miracle Dish) and it’s perfect for steaming in the microwave. Being collapsible is convenient, especially for those of us who are low on kitchen space. It also serves as a great colander!
For big dinners, like Thanksgiving, there is only so much that you can do with the stove. I recall one year where my husband burned some rolls because he tried to cook them at the same temperate that the turkey needed to be. Having dishes that can be made in the microwave helps us to expand the meal and multitask, using the oven for the other things. These dishes can be used in the oven too so it’s really just whatever fits into your menu and works for your family!
Now that you have heard all about what these Princess House dishes can do, let me give you a quick and tasty example of what you can create! I’m a big fan of dessert so I was all over the microwavable raspberry flan and it looked splendid so I gave it a shot!
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
4 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Fantasia° Bake, Serve & Store 3-in-1 Miracle Dish
Fantasia° Silicone Steamer Set
1 ½ cups frozen sweetened raspberries
¼ cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
– In blender, combine condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract; blend for 30 seconds.
– Pour milk mixture into 3 Qt. Casserole.
– Cook in microwave uncovered at 50% power for 8 minutes, then cook on HIGH for 7 minutes.
– A knife inserted into the center of the flan should come out clean when it is done.
– If additional time is needed, cook at one-minute intervals, checking each time.
– Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
– For sauce, combine all ingredients in Glass Cover.
– Place Silicone Cover on top; cook 4-5 minutes.
– Stir; pour sauce into a bowl.
– If desired to strain sauce, place Steamer in Glass Cover and pour sauce into Steamer.
– With the back of a spoon, stir sauce to separate large raspberry seeds from sauce.
– Discard large seeds.
– Cut flan into wedges and serve with raspberry sauce. Serves 8.
Here are more quick and delectable microwavable meals that you can create with these Princess House products:
You can make this dish and so many others using Princess House products, which can be found here. The Bake, Serve & Store 3-Qt. Casserole & Silicone Steamer Set created the above recipe.
CONNECT with Princess House:
*The Quirky Mom Next Door received the above item(s) in exchange for her honest review. All opinions and experiences are her own only.